Theme 1: It’s all about the basket
Game 1.2: Find the hidden jewels
Yesterday’s participation was intense and thus started the games on a high note.
So, lets quickly get down to the second game of the weekend. Another chance to play a fun and win a cool prize.
AIM OF THE GAME:
Here is a word search game.
You have to find the 10 titles that are hidden in the grid. These are story titles that are available as episodes on Shweta’s Basket podcast.
Instead of titles, hints related to the titles are given. Want a cheat-sheet? Check out the episode descriptions, on any of the podcast platforms where Shweta’s Basket is available. You are sure to pass.
You will need to post a pic of the solved sheet in the comments section of the post on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the basket. Just scroll down a little on the HOME page.
- Use of hashtags #shwetasbasket and #firstparty in the comment is mandatory.
One subscriber of Shweta’s Basket will be chosen by lucky draw on Thursday (29/04/21).
HERE IS THE WORD SEARCH:
- The very first story that started it all. It was about a fruit.
- He was overworked and overburdened and was racing against the clock.
- A sunny poem for dark, grey, gloomy days.
- The Triumvirate are looking for a place to party. But finding the right venue is not easy, even if you are a God.
- Ever wondered how Before-Now-After came to be. What makes time tick?
- Love that’s forced doesn’t end well. See what happened to the men in this story.
- Love comes in all shapes, sizes and ages and so does heartbreak. He is only six and someone broke his heart.
- This was Kanagu’s story, all he wanted to do was get married. He was a man with a plan, but sometimes even the best laid plans go awry.
- There’s nothing better than a mother daughter enjoying the sunshine and the outdoors. Till it turns into a nightmare.
- Syllables are a bane and writing poems with syllable count is not easy.
ALL THE BEST…