Theme: Hear Here
Game 2.1: Ears vs. Eyes
The celebrations are off to a great start.
Last weekend the activity on the posts, the comments, the enthusiasm of the participants, all added to a lively atmosphere and made for fun times spent together.
And the two winners were super happy to have won the lucky draw, which was done by Abhinav Pratap Singh, to maintain fairness and a clever piece of outsourcing by yours truly.
Game 1.1 – Know the birthday basket was won by Saravjot Hansrao.
Game 1.2 – Find the hidden jewels was won by Sheetal Ashpalia.
The prizes are on their way to the winners.
This brings us to the second weekend and the first game of this weekend.
AIM OF THE GAME:
It’s a very simple game. Identify the 12 AUDIO songs and their singers/bands, in the ORDER they appear.
- The songs are solo, duets and bands, in Hindi and in English
- Difficulty level is zero as these are very popular songs
- So, we added a twist
- Each audio song is accompanied by a video, of a different song.
- So, what you hear and what you see on the screen are two totally different songs
- So, trust your EARS and not your EYES.
Write your answers in the comments section of the post on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the basket. Just scroll down a little on the HOME page.
- Use of hashtags #shwetasbasket and #firstparty in the comment is mandatory.
One subscriber will be chosen by lucky draw on Tuesday (04/05/21).
Here is the video for the game. Identify the 12 AUDIO songs & their singers/band, in the ORDER they appear.