It feels awesome to write this post.
This marks the beginning of the grand first anniversary celebrations of the Basket.
Last year at the same time, I had no idea that this would happen. I was not thinking that far ahead. I was only intent on walking this path. The focus was on the journey. Destination and time were unimportant. This path meandered its way past stories and poems and eventually opened up to the world of podcasts. It was like standing at the gate of a massive fair. The euphony and variety were mindboggling. So tentatively, I too set up shop, and put my basket on display.
And, now it’s been a year. That calls for celebrations. So, from 24th April to 16th May, I’ll be hosting the #firstparty of Shweta’s Basket, on the weekends.
Here is the plan in bullets for easy perusal.
- Subscribe to the website.
- There are four weekends and four different themes.
- Each theme has two games. So, Game 1 starts Saturday morning to Sunday morning and Game 2 starts Sunday morning to Monday morning.
- Each game is open for 24 hours.
- There are a total of 7 games, because 16th of May is a game free day.
- So, you have 7 opportunities to win cool prizes.
- The games are simple and fun.
- Once you have subscribed, all you have to do is write your answers in the comments section of the post on Facebook.
- Winners will be chosen by lucky draw.
This is indeed a special occasion. I hope you are as excited about participating and winning as I am to bring the games to you. It is great to have you here, being a part of the first anniversary celebrations of Shweta’s Basket.